Nowadays, there are so many products of acer travelmate b115-m-c9rk in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer travelmate b115-m-c9rk in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer travelmate b115-m-c9rk which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
583 reviews analysed
1. Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884
- CB314-1H-C884 comes with 14” Full HD IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk, Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 would be the Best Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk for Money.
2. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk then don’t look beyond Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Nx Vjcaa 001 Travelmate Tmp214 51 55Fm Plane
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C port (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, USB Charging, DC-in | 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Port with Power-off Charging | 2 – USB 2. 0 Ports | 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port | 1 – VGA Port
- 802. 11ac WiFi | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Bluetooth 4. 2
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3. 4GHz) & 14. 0″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- Windows 10 Professional | Military Standard Tested | TPM 2. 0 | Lightweight: Only 3. 68 lbs | Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
- 8GB DDR4 On-Board Memory & 256GB SSD
Acer TravelMate P2 TMP214-51-55FM comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor 1. 6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 4GHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Professional, 14. 0″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB DDR4 On-Board Memory, 256GB SSD, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Built-in Digital Microphone, 802. 11ac WiFi featuring MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4. 2, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution on Power Button, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C port (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, USB Charging, DC-in, 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Port with Power-off Charging, 2 – USB 2. 0 Ports, 1 – VGA Port, 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP support, TPM 2. 0, Military Standard tested impact-resistant chassis, stands up to daily wear and tear, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 3. 68 lbs. | 1. 67 kg (system unit only) (NX. VJCAA. 001). Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W.
4. Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows
Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk is that even though Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Travelmate B3 Tmb311 31 C343 Celeron
If you are buying a Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk for the first time, then you should have Acer Travelmate B3 Tmb311 31 C343 Celeron. It has fewer features when you make Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk comparisons of Acer Travelmate B3 Tmb311 31 C343 Celeron with any other Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk, grab any Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Travelmate B3 Tmb311 31 C343 Celeron
6. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond ACER TRAVELMATE B3 TMB311-31-C343 – CELERON N4020 / 1.1 GHZ – which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk and it could be any of the high value Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Performance Multi Touch Quad Core Bluetooth
- Display: 11. 6″ full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS multi-touch
- Speakers: 2 built-in stereo speakers built-in digital microphon, Battery: 2-cell Li-Ion (4670 mAh) battery, up to 10 hours battery life, Acer Spin 1 notebooks operating system: Windows 10 home in S mode
- RAM: 4GB DDR3L memory, Hard drive: 64GB eMMC
- Processor: Intel Pentium N4200 Quad-Core (Up to 2. 5GHz)
- WiFi/Bluetooth connections: 802. 11ac WiFi (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz) Bluetooth 4. 0, 11. 40″ x 7. 90″ x 0. 56″ 2. 76 lbs
Acer Performance Multi Touch Quad Core Bluetooth is another one which falls under Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Performance Multi Touch Quad Core Bluetooth ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk and that is what has revived them. Acer Performance Multi Touch Quad Core Bluetooth has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Performance Multi Touch Quad Core Bluetooth is amazing features.
8. Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- With Windows 10 in S mode, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk to any other Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk is least.
9. Acer Cb3 532 Chromebook Dual Core 12 Hours
- SD card reader
- Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3060 1.6 GHz, Up to 2.48GHz
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 16GB eMMC Flash Memory, No Optical drive
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, Color: White
- 1 x USB 2.0
- This chromebook is 15.6 inch notouch screen
- 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz
Google Chrome OS 11.6″ multitouch screen for hands-on control. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight. Intel Celeron processor N3060 Entry-level dual-core processor for general e-mail, Internet and productivity tasks. 2GB system memory for basic multitasking 16GB eMMC flash memory. This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback. Intel HD Graphics 400 Weighs 2.76 lbs. and measures 0.8″ thin Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 3-cell lithium ion battery. The Corning Gorilla glass display resists scratches and withstands minor impact damage. Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices 1 USB 3.0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices. Also includes 1 USB 2.0 port to connect more accessories and peripherals. The USB 3.0 port is backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds). HDMI output expands your viewing options Built-in media reader for simple photo transferSupports SD memory card formats. Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity (2×2, 867 Mbps)Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 6x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N (150 Mbps). Backward-compatible with other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots. Built-in HD webcam with microphone Additional ports Headphone/microphone combo jack. Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
- Lovely am very happy with this purchase .
- I’m happy with this product, thanks amazon!
- Great quality and durable for many office, work, or student capabilities.
- Bought it for my son for schoolhe loves it the price was right
- The price was great and it does everything i need it to do.
- My district has provided chromebooks for the students, but not the teachers.
- I use this product for work and it is great i have not had any problems with it
- So far so good cannot get the touch screen to work have to use touch pad but it works perfectly otherwise
- i love it and i use it more for working meeting and checking the email. using the laptop to checking the what to make every night
10. Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer
- RAM is upgraded to 12GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 14 inch HD (1366 x 768) Widescreen LED-backlit Display, AMD Radeon R5, AMD A9-9420 (1 MB L2 cache, 1.8 GHz with Turbo Core Technology up to 2.7 GHz)
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode, easily switch to Windows 10 Home
- Legendary Backpack & Mouse Pad ($47.98 value)
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x 3-in-1 Card Reader, 1 x Security Slot, 1 x Power, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- No DVD
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk yet, then Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk Under 100$ and Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Travelmate B115mc9rk Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.